Nugen has its presence across globe and has Delivery Centers in UK, US and UAE. We are preferred implementation partners in BPM, Middleware, Mobile, Content Management, Collaboration and Social Business spaces. Nugen has extensive operations in Middle East, Africa, US and India, mostly delivering business solutions leveraging latest technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The following are the primary responsibilities, expected from the selected candidates:
- Design / develop / test / deploy various assets leveraging the designated technology.
- Must be able to quickly adapt to changes in platform, technology, client needs and company reforms
- Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Persistent ennoblement program where there is scope for continuous learning and the flexibility to adapt as many technologies as expected by the company.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Candidates should have excellent knowledge on programming skills on any of the programming language like C, C++, Java, Dot Net, PHP etc.
- Strong in Analytical, Problem Solving, Reasoning & Quantitative Skills
- Excellent communication skills (Both spoken and written skills in English Language)
- Willingness to learn any new technology as directed by the company.
- Candidates must be ready to learn multiple technologies as dictated by need.
- Multitasking and coordination skills
- Team Player.
- Excellent judgment skills to be able to properly evaluate situations and immediately provide effective
- Strong on C / C++, should have basic knowledge on Java Script, HTML, CSS.
- User Interface Design, User Experience Improvement
- Good understanding of Requirements gathering & Analysis
- Object-Oriented Design & Analysis
- Strong exposure on Data structures and Algorithms